Wanna Lose Belly Fat?
- Get Stronger. Strength training builds muscle mass, prevents muscle loss and helps fat loss. The Squat and deadliftwork best to build strength.
- Your lower back keeps you upright from the back. Your abs from the front. Both muscles will work hard during heavy Squats & Deadlifts at keeping you from collapsing under the weight.
- Squats & Deadlifts allow you to stress your body with heavy weights, working all your muscles from head to toe. This helps getting stronger quickly and building muscle fast, including ab muscles.
- Eat Healthy.As the saying goes “abs are built in the kitchen”. You can train hard & build muscular abs, but if you eat junk food all day, you won’t lose your belly fat. Stop eating processed foods. Eat whole, unprocessed foods.
- Proteins. Meat, poultry, fish, whey, eggs, cottage cheese, …
- Veggies. Spinach, broccoli, salad, kale, cabbage, …
- Fruits. Banana, orange, apple, pineapple, peers, …
- Fats. Olive oil, fish oil real butter, nuts, flax seeds, …
- Carbs. Brown rice, oats, whole grain pasta, quinoa, …
No need to be perfect. Eating junk food actually helps fat loss by keeping your hormones sharp. Don’t overdo it though. Eat junk food 10% of the time max. That’s 4 junk meals/week if you eat 6 meals/day.
Limit Alcohol Consumption. To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as important as what you eat. Alcohol from time to time is OK. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols daily. Also avoid fizzy drinks, they cause bloating.
Eat Less Carbs. You need carbs for energy. Problem is that most people eat way more carbs than they need. Your body will stock the carbs it doesn’t need as fat. And this is often how you get belly fat
Eat More. Eating tons of healthy foods won’t make you fat. Especially not if you exercise 2-3 times a week. Starving yourself is the number 1 nutritional mistakes. Healthy nutrition is important for 3 reasons:
- Energy. Food is energy. Your body uses food for weight lifting, working, digestion, etc. Lack of food means lack of energy, in all areas of life.
- Fat Loss. Eating the right foods helps fat loss: protein has the highest thermic effect and satiates, healthy fats promote fat loss, …
- Maintain Muscle. If you starve yourself, your body will burn muscle for energy - NOT fat. You’ll become skinny + fat.
Hunger means you’re not eating enough. Don’t worry about calories. Just eat breakfast and eat every 3 hours from there on, including post workout. Eat healthy foods 90% of the time to lose your belly fat fast.
Eat More Protein. Protein has a higher thermic effect than other foods: your body burns more energy processing proteins than it does processing carbs and fat. That’s why high protein diets work great at burning your belly fat
9. Lower Your Body Fat. As a man, your belly is the last place where you’ll get rid of fat. If you have man boobs and a double chin, you’ll have to lower your body fat to lose your belly fat. Here’s how:
- Get Stronger. Strength training builds & maintains muscle, increases fat loss, helps sticking to diet
- Eat Healthier. Apply the 8 nutrition rules. Eat breakfast. Eat every 3 hours. Proteins, veggies & fruits with each meal. Carbs post workout only. 2 cups of water with each meal. Whole foods 90% of the time.
- Add Cardio. 15mins post workout, build up to 3x45mins/week. If you have less than 15% body fat, just get stronger and eat healthier. That will lower your body fat and make you lose your belly fat.
- Stay Motivated.Looking at your belly or in the mirror gives you inaccurate feedback. What you see is influenced by food intake, water retention, light and your own perception. Self-image issues can make the last one tricky.
- Measure Body Fat. Every 2 weeks using a fat caliper. It doesn’t need to be accurate. What matters is that the trend goes down.
- Measure Your Waist. Also every 2 weeks. If you get stronger and eat healthy, your waist will go down fast. Your pants will start to feel loose.
- Take Pictures. Shoot pictures of yourself every 2 weeks: front, back & side. The side pictures will show the most change.
Goooodbye Belly Fat (:
Posted on Sunday, 23 September
Reblogged from: healthy-mind-body-me
Posted by: health-freeak
- jausaramtudo likes this
- sweatinginto-shape reblogged this from fitnessisforlovers
- charitable-giving likes this
- personalview-comment likes this
- winterboness likes this
- catwoman390 likes this
- secrets-in-the-sauce likes this
- samanthadee1984 likes this
- fitnessjourney101 likes this
- dreamtoperformm likes this
- doloresaonzule likes this
- ohsnapitshana likes this
- brilliantbirgit likes this
- mearg025 reblogged this from health-freeak
- nipplesalad reblogged this from workouttips
- mollyann96 likes this
- feel-like-a-winner reblogged this from flutterbybybye
- littledanush reblogged this from fit-and-radiant
- fit-and-radiant reblogged this from toofit-toquitt
- shakin42morrow reblogged this from happy-healthy-hearts
- hard-workbeats-talent reblogged this from happy-healthy-hearts
- happy-healthy-hearts reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- -pearlzhuu likes this
- dedication-equals-success reblogged this from ch4ngef0rthebetter
- ahealthierandfitterme reblogged this from fuck-yeah-fitness
- twinsgettingfit likes this
- adrianavalenzu reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- healthy-for-beauty reblogged this from quitings-not-an-option
- quitings-not-an-option likes this
- quitings-not-an-option reblogged this from falling-in-unison
- falling-in-unison reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- mediocritysuitsyou likes this
- theprincesswashere reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- theprincesswashere likes this
- britmazz reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- all-night-always likes this
- jbwillers likes this
- jennybabywaii likes this
- holdingvictory likes this
- spankmeharderpls likes this
- whateverworksprt reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- filmfitlex reblogged this from flatbellywanted
- kcmdb likes this
- mynameispatback likes this
- briannarayy reblogged this from el-ectri-city
- bigbrightfuture reblogged this from togetherfit
- theresnotimetorewind likes this
- skinnydreamsfatnightmares reblogged this from cassiaschultz